FAQs Administration Dept.

///FAQs Administration Dept.

FAQs Administration

No, chickens are not allowed in the City of Austin.

City Hall is located at 500 4th  Avenue NE. , Austin, Mn 55912

Please visit our webpage on the Homeownership Program or call Tom Dankert at 507-437-9959.

Please see our licensing page  or call 507-437-9940 for more information.

The City of Austin licenses many different types of businesses. Please see our licensing page.

Clerk’s office can complete the search for $25.00 by completing this form.

Mower County Treasurer handles these functions. They can be reached at 507-437-9456.

Charter Communications can be contacted at 1-800-581-0081.

The City holds the franchise agreement for Charter Communications but cannot help you with your bill.